Cost One way: Rs.1039/-per passenger w.e.f. 01-04-2014.
Time: 8 minutes
Online Booking: https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/OnlineServices/LogIn1.aspx
Or Contact Hotel Basera at email@example.com to get booking done.
Helicopter services start from Katra on the foothills and the flight will drop you at Sanjhichatt. This visit to the sacred Shrine, enveloped by the clouds is the beginning of a breathtaking heli-hop.
You can register by click on New Devotee sign up create user name and password, close all links and open the website page again. Logon with the user name and password, click on Helicopter Services, select date, route, no. of passenger, time etc., enter other passenger detail. At the end click on payment gateway, link open the bank site you can enter credit card number, CVV number (at back side of credit card) and expiry date. If the bank will accept your credit card and the message appear for Non secure site you can click on yes. Your booking is completed. You can obtain the printout of said page.
Please Note: In case the devotee has failed to take the print out of the reservation or in case any problem is being faced during transaction.
It is essential that the Devotee must check its Transaction Status in Successful Transaction details, Failed Transaction details and Refund Status of Failed Transaction details by simply login into the Online Services on our website with their correct username and password before repeating any transaction or making any new transaction.
If your Transaction is clearly showing up in the Successful Transaction details, then you need not to repeat the same reservation. You can simply take the printout of your reservation by clicking on the re-print option.
If your Transaction is clearly showing up in the Failed Transaction details, then your Transaction could be of Failure Status and no reservation is allotted against the Failure transaction.
The mere deduction of amount by the respective Bank of the Devotee shall not be considered as confirmation for the reservation.
In case the amount has been deducted by the Bank and the transaction is showing-up in the “Failed Transaction details or Refund Status of Failed Transaction details”, then the Transaction could be of failure status and no reservation is allotted against the Failure transaction. The Devotee is requested to please forward their Transaction details viz. Track ID No/ Trace No, user ID and transaction date firstname.lastname@example.org for reconciliation and processing the refund case.
Any refunds against the failure transaction shall be made online in due course of time into the respective card accounts of the devotee.
For any refund issue please send request at email@example.com within 30 days after the date of travel. No request for refund shall be entertained beyond the specified period.
- Passengers are requested to report at the departure heliport one hour before the notified departure time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD. Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as “NO SHOW” , no refund against the NO SHOW Ticket.
- Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor
||The Helicopters shall operate subject to fair weather condition, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.
||The flight from Katra to Sanjichhat takes a total of approx. 08 minutes.
||5-6 passengers can be accommodated in one flight.
||One way fare from Katra to Sanjichhat or Sanjichhat to Katra Rs.1039/-per passenger w.e.f. 01-04-2014.
||Helipad is approx. 2 Km. from Bus Stand Katra at Udhampur Road. Vaishnodevi Bhawan is approx. 2.5 Km. from Helipad Sanjichhat.
|Online Booking once done, shall not be cancelled, Postponed or Pre-poned. However, in respect of online booked helicopter tickets for travel on Katra – Sanjichatt- Katra sector, the following policy for the cancellation and refund of helicopter ticket shall apply:
- Online Helicopter tickets booked through Shrine Board’s website shall be cancelled through Online Mode only, which facility is available on Shrine Board’s official website. No request for cancellation of Online helicopter tickets shall be entertained through any mode other than Online cancellation. Request for such cancellation by approaching any of counters of SMVDSB through physical production of tickets etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Yatris who have booked their helicopter tickets through Shrine Board’s official website can cancel their helicopter tickets online by logging on the website with their username and password.
- 50% of the amount shall be refunded to the Yatris who have booked their helicopter tickets through Shrine Board’s official website, and have subsequently cancelled their tickets online for whatever reasons. Remaining 50% of the amount for the booked ticket shall accrue to the Shrine Board as processing charges.
- The cancellation can be made upto (and not after) 04 days before the scheduled date of travel.
- The refund shall be made ordinarily by the Shrine Board within 15 days from the date of cancellation of the tickets.
- The amount of refund shall be reimbursed online into the same account of the Debit/Credit Card through which the transaction was made for booking of the tickets.
||Full fare refund shall be made only in case of cancellation of helicopter operations due to bad weather/technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators. Passengers are requested to submit their online Helicopter Ticket in person to the concerned helicopter operator against proper receipt for the online refund.
||Once booked, the ticket shall be non transferable.
||In case of failure transactions on Shrine Board’s Website refund shall be made by the Shrine Board